In continuing to bring our readers new and interesting information about your friends and neighbors, we are presenting our “What’s Your Story” series. This is a Q & A panel of 20 questions that we ask Randolph County Residents. The information is fun facts and good advice from them on various topics. We are interested in seeing what we can learn about our readers in 20 questions! Hope you enjoy!
If you would like to submit your story, send an email request to:
Featured this week is: Chase McAllister
1. Tell us about your family – spouse, children, grandchildren, pets, etc.
My parents are Ryan McAllister and Elizabeth Winningham. I am single and have two cats Luke and Gus.
2. What is your occupation?
I am a barber at “The Blade” in Winchester.
3. How many jobs have you had? Your favorite?, least favorite?
I have had four different jobs. Barbering is easily my favorite.
4. Other than your family members, who in your life do you most admire?
5. If you could change the world, what would be your first move?
Give everyone a “chill pill.”
6. What is your best advice for someone to experience happiness?
Get to know Jesus.
7. You just won millions in the lottery. What will you do with the winnings?
Pay off the debt of everyone in my family, including myself.
8. What are 3 things remaining on your bucket list?
Go to every MLB Ballpark. Visit Ireland. Visit New Zealand
9. What is the best technological invention from the 1950’s forward?
10. What is something that very few people know about you?
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
12. What is your favorite memory?
13. If you found a time machine that would take you back for one day, when would that be? Why?
May 25th, 1977. To see Star Wars in theaters
14. What is the biggest misconception about you?
That I’m an angry person.
15. What is your favorite place to dine within the boundaries of Randolph County?
My favorite place to eat is the House of Flavors.
16. Have you always lived in the Randolph County area? If not where else?
I lived for a period of time in Indianapolis.
17. Your biggest contribution to society?
Making my customers look and feel better everyday.
18. Most important rule in life?
19. Biggest “Game Changer” in your life?
Realizing that nothing is ever as important as it seems.
20. Will you retire from your current job?
That’s the plan.