As featured on
The opening game of the 1999 Women's World Cup between the United States and Denmark was at the old Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., home to a pair of NFL teams. There was a massive traffic jam on the Jersey Turnpike that afternoon. I know. I was stuck in it, wondering how bad the accident was ahead and whether we'd miss kickoff. Except there was no five-car pile-up. The U.S. team's ...
- How a stray dog got the best of a Texas police officer (and ate his beef jerky, too)
- Day after a nationwide register outage, Target's tech troubles continue on a smaller scale
- Check your cabinets: Some Ragu pasta sauces recalled, may contain fragments of plastic
- Donald Trump talks health care, Abe Lincoln and Richard Nixon in television interview
- Padres, Rockies combine for record-setting scoring explosion in four-game series
- He broke into a North Carolina home and was hit in the head with a machete. That was just the beginning
- Gary Woodland holds off defending champ Brooks Koepka to win U.S. Open at Pebble Beach
- Bella Thorne posts topless pics to thwart hacker: 'I took my power back'
- Statewide website launches for transfer students
- OUTDOORS: A day spent fishing for walleyes on Oneida
- Officer in charge U.S. Coast Guard Station Manistee is moving on
- Experience Palmyra, the Queen of Canal Towns
- Crash blamed on Venus Williams was governments' fault, lawsuit claims
- Newark in running for $10M prize in Downtown Revitalization Initiative competition
- Bradford Zontians celebrate Zonta International’s centennial anniversary
- Hancock County Democratic Women award scholarships to students from around the county
- New documentary, 'Loopers,' celebrates caddies' place in golf history
- Not your mother’s marijuana: Ellicottville symposium tackles marijuana legalization's public health impact
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.