As featured on
Pay up, FIFA. You too, U.S. Soccer Federation. The Women's World Cup showcased soccer at its very best: Riveting, non-stop action that was watched by more than 1 billion around the world. But when it comes to rewarding the athletes who put on the show, those who govern soccer demonstrated again why they remain among the most sexist organizations in sports. FIFA, soccer's global governing body, ...
- Weekend looks to be hot, humid
- Citing new evidence, judge angrily denies bail for leader of La Luz del Mundo church
- Davis County blanks EBF
- Orioles continue to struggle at the plate, lose opener of two-game interleague series, 8-1, to Nationals
- Yamamoto opens second half with another strong outing as Marlins rout Padres, 12-7
- Central Lee posts another rout in baseball; advances in tourney and hosts Saturday
- Script flips back as Rays lose to Yankees 8-3
- Fatal gas line explosion in California a warning for home contractors
- Concerned about climate change? Plant a Victory Garden
- Hearing continued for Brockway woman facing 153 forgery, fraud charges
- Golaszewski crowned Miss Mason County 2019
- Tugboat operator saves woman from drowning
- Local woman’s wish granted by Electric Forest
- DuBois School Board OKs several agreements with area police departments
- Canadian CBD Company Is on Explosive Track for Growth
- Bills’ camp stay running out at St. John Fisher?
- Montague native Dan Hain competes at U.S. Senior Games
- Salamanca council approves speed limit reductions for side streets
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.